Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance offers a Workers’ Compensation auditing service. Workers’ Compensation Experience Modifier’s can drastically affect premium. Fisher Brown Bottrell has consultants to ensure our clients’ Experience Modifier is as low as possible. We provide our client with a no cost analysis showing all open claims impacting the modifier, claims status reports, actual liability avoided Experience Modifier reports, complete list of claims under audit.
Claim Status Reports give detailed claim information including but not limited to:
- description of accident and body parts injured
- average weekly wage and compensation rate
- medical treatment and specialized care services
- return to work status and indemnity “lost time” benefits
- anticipated release from care date (MMI) and permanent impairment rating
- litigation and settlement potential including demands and offers
- plan of action for resolve
We are committed to advocating for the rights of the insured. Once we have obtained the insured’s signed Letter of Authorization we have right to question reserves. We employ that right systematically to yield the best results possible, which, on average, will reduce reserves 30% over time.