Human Resources Consulting
Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance offers human resources management and labor relations consulting. Specializing in compliance and risk management in the employment arena. Our clients receive unlimited telephone consulting and hands-on proactive employee risk management in the following areas:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance
- Resolving Discrimination Charges
- Wage and Hour Analysis
- Employee Handbooks
- Employee Opinion Surveys
- Affirmative Action Plans
- Management Development and Supervisory Training
- Salary Administration Programs
- Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance
- Preventing and Resolving Sexual Harassment
- Resolving Wage and Hour Investigations
- Other Management Services
- Ensure that your business is in compliance with all of the state and federal employment regulations and guidelines which affect your company and your employees;
- Eliminate your financial exposure in these areas; and
- Develop the policies and systems which will help you employ and maintain a satisfied, happy and productive work force.
Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc. has Consultants to answer your questions about employment issues such as compensation, wages and hours, hiring, dismissal, and more. As a client, you are entitled to call and talk with one of our professional consultants at no charge to you – the Agency provides this service to you as a benefit.
As we all know, state and local governments enforce a multitude of employment regulations that have a huge impact on how you hire your employees, what you do with them while you have them, and what you do when they leave, whether they leave voluntarily or involuntarily. They will talk with you about your specific situation, answer your question, and provide you with advice and recommendations to resolve the issue.